The solidarity design bottle. Support the fight against HIV / AIDS with this reusable red water bottle.
30% of each purchase goes to the Global Fund for HIV.
Find out more about the #MyLastPlasticBottle challenge and inspire change.
- Product Details
- Exchanges & Returns
- More information
- Solidarity. 30% of each purchase goes to the Global Fund for HIV / AIDS programs in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Design. Inspired by fashion and winner of awards: Red Dot Design, Silver Delta Award, iF Design.
- Double opening. Upper and lower caps to facilitate its cleaning and disinfection.
- Free hands. Patented silicone flap to hook your water bottle on your bike, scooter, backpack, bag …
- Borosilicate glass. Made with the most resistant glass that doesn't add smell or taste to the water. BPA free.
- Connected. NFC chip. Connect with the Closca Water App to find fountains and measure your positive impact.
- Airports. When empty, it passes the airport controls.
- Rounded mouth. Take the experience of drinking water to another level.
The design is very fresh and clean. Thanks.
Very nice color
I love it!
It is perfect!! Love it!! Very comfortable.