The folding helmet and solidarity symbol of the ambassadors of change who want cities with soul while supporting the Global Fund against AIDS.
Find out more about the #CitiesWithSoul challenge and inspire change.
- Product Details
- Exchanges & Returns
- More information
- Solidary. 15% of each purchase goes to the Global Fund for HIV / AIDS programs in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Foldable. It reduces its size by 45% in just one second so you can store it in your backpack or purse.
- Safe. Complies with shock absorption certifications (EN1078 and CPSC).
- Light. Weights between 340gr. and 375gr.
- Comfortable. Rear adjustment system. Ventilated Hidden openings to keep air flow.
It’s light, the adjustable straps work well when tightening the helmet to the right fit!
Yes, it looks nice and sleek! I like to futuristic look and the colours and texture of the material.
Yes. Two friends bought helmets on the spot after seeing them :)
It is practical to be able to fold it when you arrive at the destination.