Closca Design Legal Information
These conditions govern solely sales by Closca Design S.L of products (Closca Helmet Foldable bike helmets and bicycle accessories) offered on the website www.closca.com; the products sold via Closca Design S.L website are reserved for private individuals only.
Validation of an order of a product offered on the Closca Design S.L website implies that you explicitly accept these general sales conditions without any manuscript signature being required.
Failure by a customer to respect his obligations under these General Sales Conditions may result in his account being suspended or cancelled, notwithstanding any damages and interest that may be sought by Closca Design S.L.
Closca Design - Article 1: Company
The Website, www.closca.com, is edited and operated by the company, Closca Design S.L.
Customers may contact our Customer Service on the Closca Design S.L website by sending an e-mail via the contact form or to the address:
Closca Design - Article 2: Products
The Products offered by Closca Design S.L comply with safety certification (CPSC and EN1078) and the quality standards.
Closca Design S.L will do all it can to ensure that the photographic visuals of the products faithfully represent the products offered for sale. Each product is moreover accompanied by an exact description (information sheet) of its main characteristics. In the event of any obvious error between the characteristics of the product and its representation, the customer may return it and request a refund in accordance with the provisions of Article below.
Closca Design - Article 3: Prices
The prices of our Products (foldable bike helmets, urban bicycle accessories and other products) are given in euros, including all taxes but excluding handling and shipping costs, which will be indicated when the order is definitively validated and be included in the invoice.
Closca Design S.L reserves the right to modify its prices at any time but the Products and Extras will be billed on the basis of the rates in force at the time the orders are registered.
The Products shall remain the property of Closca Design S.L until the price has been received in full by Closca Design S.L.
3.2 Deliveries within the European Union
The amount of your order will be calculated including all taxes. The tax applied corresponds to the Value-Added Tax in force in Spain.
3.3 Deliveries outside the European Union
The order total mentioned on your delivery slip and invoice does not include tax. Because of this, you may be required to pay customs tax or an additional fee upon reception of the parcel. The aforementioned taxes are inherent to item delivery and are to be borne by the recipient. Closca Design S.L is not legally required to check and inform customers about customs tax and other applicable fees. Instead, it is your own responsibility to request the information from competent authorities.
3.4 Prices and currency
All orders must be bought on its corresponding currency depending on the shipping destiny. The currency is a variant of each product although the order payment is paid in euros the equivalent price.
Euro - European Union
American Dollar - USA
British Pound - United Kingdom
Canadian Dollar - Canada
Swiss Franc - Switzerland
Danish Krone - Denmark
American Dollar - Rest of the world
Closca Design S. L. reserves the right to cancel any order that is not made in its corresponding currency.
Closca Design - Article 4: Ordering
You declare that you were aware of and have accepted these general sales conditions prior to placing your order.
In accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code on the conclusion of online contracts, the contract will be concluded when you click on the button that allows you to confirm your order, after having viewed its details and, in particular, its total price, and had the possibility to correct any errors.
Validation of your order amounts to acceptance of these General Sales Conditions. Unless otherwise demonstrated, the data registered by Closca Design S.L shall constitute proof of all transactions concluded by Closca Design S.L and its customers.
The contractual information is shown in English and will be the object of written confirmation containing said contractual information, at the latest at the time of delivery.
The Products shall remain the property of Closca Design S.L until the price has been received in full by Closca Design S.L
We undertake to accept your order form under the terms of these general sales conditions. Closca Design S.L will do all it can to process all the orders, in particular, subject to the availability of stocks.
Closca Design S.L reserves the right to cancel or reject any order of a customer with whom there is a dispute regarding a payment for a previous order.
Closca Design - Article 5: Availability
The Products offered by us and our prices are valid as long as they are visible on the website (www.closca.com) and subject to the availability of stocks.
In the event of the unavailability of a Product after an order has been placed, the customer will be informed by e-mail or by telephone of the delivery of a partial order or its cancellation. The Customer will then be refunded all or part of his order within at most fourteen (14) days of having been notified of the cancellation of his order. The refund will be made in the same manner as that used by the customer to pay at the time of his purchase.
Closca Design - Article 6: Payment methods
6.1 Payment methods
Online payments may only be made by credit card or via Paypal.
The credit cards accepted are Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
The customer's account will be debited at the end of a maximum term of 4 days following the date of the order and will be considered to be effective upon confirmation of the agreement by the payment centres.
All your purchase transactions are strictly confidential and encoded using the SSL protocol.
Closca Design S.L does not have access to that data and does not store them on its servers. For this reason, you will be asked to re-enter your details for every new transaction on the website.
When you press the "Validate" button to validate your order, we verify the validity of your credit card number and checks that it has not been blocked for any reason. In this way, you are doubly protected against misuse and fraud.
If you make your payment via Paypal:
PayPal provides payment services and specialises in the issuing of electronic money between the purchaser and a third-party entity. Paypal ensures that the purchaser's bank information is confidential.
It executes any payment order generated by the customer and credits Closca Design S.L accordingly within 3 working days.
By validating the payment order, the customer authorises Paypal to obtain the funds from an applicable funding source for the purpose of transferring the balance to the recipient.
6.2 Secure payment
Closca Design S.L also verifies the trustworthiness of the information entered when registering an order. This is consistent with our desire to combat e-commerce fraud and protect all our consumers.
Closca Design S.L has also installed a verification procedure for the purpose of preventing any fraudulent use of a Customer's bank details. Accordingly, Closca Design S.L reserves the right to ask the customer to send (by e-par mail to the customer service address: info @ Closca.com) a copy of both sides of his proof of identity and proof of his address, which is less than three months old. The order may only be dispatched once said documents have been received and verified. The requested documents must be sent within six working days of the request. These documents are saved in our internal computer system and are not forwarded to any third-party. You have the right to access, modify and delete your data in accordance with the Data Protection Law.
Closca Design - Article 7: Delivery of products
The products purchased on Closca Design S.L are delivered in almost all countries if you want to check your country please contact us.
Delivery times depends on picking, packing and shipping times which may vary for different countries.
The products will be delivered to the address you enter during the ordering process.
Closca Design S.L reserves the right, however, to divide shipments up into smaller ones. The handling and shipping costs will be billed for only one shipment.
Closca Design S.L may not be held liable for the consequences of any late delivery. If you need further information please, contact us.
7.2 Delivery methods
Closca Design will choose the best provider for each country. Shipping varies from 1 to 15 days from the date of dispatch depending on the destination.
7.3 Delivery issues
Home Delivery: Should the customer not be present to receive the parcel at the address indicated by him, a note will be left in the letterbox indicating the next delivery time or that the package will be put aside (for collection). Should you not be able to be present at the indicated time, please contact the provider at the number shown on the note in order to arrange its delivery.
If the parcel is returned to us because it was not possible to deliver it (deadline passed, a wrong address for the recipient, etc.), the customer will be notified automatically by e-mail. If Closca Design S.L has not had any response from you within 48 hours of receipt of the e-mail, Closca Design S.L reserves the right to cancel the order. Shipping costs will not be refunded in such a case.
7.4 Non-compliant delivery
Upon reception of your parcel, you must:
- Verify at the time of the delivery that the goods delivered comply with your order;
- Indicate any anomalies on the delivery docket, entering and signing a handwritten reserve; and
- Confirm said reservations in writing to the carrier within three working days.
If the articles have to be returned to us, you must first seek authorization to return them from our services (contact form) within 14 days of delivery. No claims will be entertained after that deadline.
7.5 Non-delivery or late delivery
In the event of a delay or if a product is missing, the customer may contact our Customer Service on the Closca Design S.L website by sending an e-mail using the contact form.
If your order has not been delivered within the anticipated deadline, you may contact us, via receipted registered post or any other durable medium, to effect the delivery within a reasonable additional period.
If we have not done so by said deadline, you may then cancel your order in the same manner (by receipted registered letter or any other durable medium).
We shall instruct our bank to reimburse you within fourteen (14) days of the day of your request.
No claim will be entertained after that deadline.
7.6 Special shipping charge arrangements
Closca Design S.L reserves the right to make use of rate offers for the shipping costs associated with the orders.
Should the delivery charges be reduced, this will be reflected by Closca Design S.L in the charges when the order is placed.
Closca Design - Article 8: Right of withdrawal
In accordance with 2011/83/UE European Law as a consumer (natural person who has placed an order with Closca Design S.L and for purposes that are not within your commercial, industrial, craft-sector on non-commercial professional activity), you have a period of fourteen (14) days in which to exercise your legal right of withdrawal.
You do not have to give any reasons for exercising your right of withdrawal. You will not be subject to any penalty.
In the case of an order for products, the period starts from the reception of the products. In the case of an order for services, it starts from the date of acceptance of the offer. If the period of fourteen (14) days expires on a Saturday, Sunday, public holiday or other non-working days, it is extended to the first following working day.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, please send us a mail to info @ closca .com
During the period of sales, Closca Design S.L will accept cancellations of all orders until those where to be sent. A cancellation of a "SENT" order cannot be permitted. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, please let us know within fourteen (14) days from its receipt and return it to us within that period, i.e. within fourteen (14) days at most.
In accordance with 2011/83/UE European Law, the right of withdrawal may not be exercised for orders of the products or services listed below. No purchases of these types of products may, therefore, be returned once received. However, the Closca Design S.L website will accept cancellations relating to these products during the sales period (with the exception of express delivery sales):
- Services executed entirely before the end of the period of withdrawal and the execution of which began after the consumer had given his prior express consent and expressly waived his right of withdrawal;
- Products or services, the prices of which vary according to financial market rates that are outside the control of the professional and where such fluctuations are likely to occur during the period of withdrawal;
- Products made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalised;
- Products likely to deteriorate rapidly or to be beyond the "sell-by" date, (such as for example, solid and liquid foodstuffs);
- Products, the seal of which has been broken by the consumer after delivery, may not be returned for hygiene or health protection reasons; Products which by their nature have, after being delivered, been inseparably mixed with other articles;
- Alcoholic drinks, the delivery of which has been deferred beyond thirty days and the value of which, agreed at the time of the contract, is dependent on market fluctuations that are beyond the control of the professional;
- Audio or video recordings or computer software if the seals have been broken by the consumer, (i.e. when the blister packaging has been opened, withdrawn or torn, as for example for CDs and DVDs);
- Newspapers, journals and magazines, except for subscriptions for these publications;
- The provision of services relating to accommodation services, other than residential accommodation, the carriage of goods, car hire, restaurants or leisure activities that must be supplied on a date or at a specific time;
- Digital content not supplied on a material medium, the execution of which began after the consumer had given his prior express consent and expressly waived his right of withdrawal.
In the event of non-compliance or the exercise of the right of withdrawal, you may return your Products after reception, subject to the following provisions:
- You must return the products to us without undue delay and no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of communication of your withdrawal decision.
- The products must without fail be returned properly protected (if possible in their original packaging), in a perfect state for resale (not damaged or sullied in any way by the customer) and accompanied by any accessories. N.B.: The return slip and/or label must not be stuck directly onto the immediate packaging (box/case/shoebox). Such packaging is for presentation purposes and is not the final (outer) packaging of the product.
- The products must not have been used beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper working of the product. They must, therefore, not show any signs of any prolonged use beyond the time necessary for trying them or trying them on. They must be in a perfect state for resale and suitable for re-commercialisation.
- In accordance with the legislation, some products may only be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection and because of their nature, if they have never been removed from their packaging and/or used, in order for them to be re-sold (for example cosmetic products, cosmetic-textiles, earrings and piercings, sex toys, products containing an odometer or a timer linked to use).
- No parcel will be accepted for which there is nothing that allows the sender (surname, first name, address and order number) to be identified.
The return costs are to be paid by you alone
The exercise of the right of withdrawal shall result in the refund of the sums paid at the time of the order, as soon as possible and no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which you exercised said right. However, we may postpone the reimbursement until such time as we have received the goods or until you have furnished proof of dispatch of the goods; the date that will be used being that of the first of these actions.
The refund will be made with the same method you used in your order.
You must follow the procedure described under the heading How to return a product in order to return goods.
Please note that, if you return a Product because of non-compliance, you must fill out a non-compliance declaration. Upon reception of the Product by our teams, a penalty corresponding to the shipping costs will be deducted from the refund, if there is a mistake in the stated reason.
Please, contact us in the case of returning a Product.
The return of all the products or services ordered will give rise to a refund equal to the price of the products ordered.
We apply the following rules:
- Full monetary reimbursement and/or vouchers depending on the means you used to pay for the products at the time of the online purchase.
- No charges will be deducted from the refund.
- The refund will be made to the customer's bank within (fourteen) 14 days of the date you exercise your right of withdrawal. You will be notified by e-mail of the day and amount of the bank transaction. Any refund will be made in accordance with the means used by the customer to pay for the products at the time of their purchase.
- We may postpone the reimbursement until such time as we have received the goods or until you have furnished proof of dispatch of the goods; the date that will be used being that of the first of these actions.
- In accordance with the banking legislation, no refund may be made to a credit card if its expiry date has passed. Closca Design S.L reserves the right, in such an event, to ask you for a document that will allow it to make the corresponding refund.
Closca Design - Article 9: Protection of personal data
To learn more about the processing and protection of your personal data, please consult or Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy – Cookies
In accordance with the Data Protection Law you have the right to access, rectify and object to data that concerns you at Closca Design S.L. You may exercise this right by sending us an e-mail to the following address:
Personal data (address, e-mail address and telephone number) may be forwarded to third parties for the purpose of ensuring that an order is properly delivered. Closca Design S.L is liable for their processing of your details.
However, the e-mail address may be communicated to said partners only with the user's express agreement. The user, of course, retains the subsequent possibility to refuse such communication and may do so by letter or e-mail.
Closca Design - Article 12: Applicable law. Competent jurisdiction. Disputes
These General Sales Conditions are subject to Spanish law.
In the event of a dispute regarding the interpretation, execution or validity of these General Sales Conditions, customer courts alone are competent.
In the event of a dispute, an amicable resolution thereof shall be sought prior to any legal action.
We ask for this purpose that you please contact our Customer Service on the Closca Design S.L Website, by sending an email using the contact form or to the e-mail address.
If the legislation of the country of purchase expresses something contrary to these rules shall apply local law.
The general conditions will be valid if there is not law contrary to them.